Power Rack inSPORTline Cable Column CC410
Amazing multi-purpose power rack thanks to which you you’ll never have to go to the gym again! This rack includes a workout cage, smith machine, pulley system and pull-up bar, allowing you to exercise the whole body.
- Možnosti (4)
Power Rack inSPORTline Cable Column CC410
Are you looking for an alternative to a professional gym that would allow you to exercise at home? Then the Power Rack inSPORTline Cable Column CC410 is just for you! This multi-purpose power rack includes a workout cage, a smith machine, a pulley system and even a multi-purpose pull-up bar, allowing you to exercise the whole body. The counter weight pulley system features Olympic weight plates that allow you to adjust the resistance (up to 200 kg). The storage pegs allow you to safely store the weight plates when you’re not using the machine.
This power rack also comes with a variety of accessories that offer dozens of exercise variations, allowing you to focus on different muscle groups. Those are: a variety of pulley extensions, adjustable parallel bars, a barbell holder for landmine exercises and a leg hold down for seated cable rows.
Each power rack is mainly aimed at a barbell workout. Thanks to guide rods with high-quality bearings, every Olympic barbell workout session will be an unforgettable experience without risk of injury. You can also exercise without the guide rods, without compromising your safety – the two pairs of safety stoppers (which can be placed anywhere on the frame) will take care of that.
The multi-purpose pull-up bar with 5 grip options and a 200kg weight limit and a hook for attaching extensions are the icing on the cake. This power rack allows you to let your imagination run wild.
Equipped for a full body workout
You will have a lot of fun with the adjustable counter weight pulley system and all the pulley extensions. Apart from the upper pulley attachment, there are also two single-hand counterweight pulley grips and a barbell that is attached to pulleys at both sides. The removable leg hold down allows you to exercise with a bench (e.g. cable rows).
Counterweight guide rods with top-class bearings allow for a smooth movement and a safe workout. Thanks to a safety lock, you won’t need a sparring partner.
Barbell exercise outside of power rack
The barbell holder with a movable joint expands your exercise options (landmine exercises) while the multi-purpose extension with 2 different grips allows you to exercise your biceps, back and pecs.
Multi-purpose pull-up bar and parallel bars
The stable base and heavy frame with a 200kg weight limit allow you to put everything into your chin-ups and dips. The pull-up bar offers 5 different grips and therefore allows you to focus on different muscles groups. It’s also rubber-coated and ergonomic. And if you prefer dips or regular pull-ups, there are the adjustable parallel bars.
Keep your exercise area tidy. This power rack features 6 Olympic weight plate storage pegs and a hook for attaching extensions.
- Multi-purpose power rack for home workout
- Weight plate-based resistance
- Smith machine – barbell with rail (50 mm in diameter)
- Upper pulley for pulldowns
- Lower pulley for cable rows
- Adjustable counter weight pulley system
- Multi-purpose pull-up bar with 5 foam-coated grips
- Guide rods for barbell exercise
- Storage space for weight plates and accessories
- Hook for attaching extensions
- Exercise guide board
- 12 barbell positions (barbell attached at both sides)
- 16 parallel bars/stoppers positions
- Power transfer index
- Peg diameter: 50 mm
- Dimensions: L 219 cm x W 146 cm x H 226 cm
- Cable strength: 6.2 mm
- Weight limit: 450 kg
- Smith bar weight limit: 200 kg
- Cable system weight limit: 200 kg
- Weight: 215 kg
- Category: H (EN 957) – suitable for home use
- Package dimensions: 221 x 95 x 37.5 cm
- Package weight: 245 kg
- Recommended ceiling height: 250 cm
- Long barbell
- Double-hand extension
- 2x Single-hand extension
- Multi-purpose bar extension with 2 grips
- Removable parallel bars
- Long bar stoppers
- Short bar stoppers
- Torso bar
- 2x Quick-release brackets (50 mm)
- 6x Spring-loaded brackets (50 mm)
- Barbell squats
- Barbell lunges
- Standing chest presses
- Biceps pulley
- Biceps pulley – with support
- Triceps pulley
- Squats with pulley
- Side raises (shoulders)
- Rowing (lower pulley)
- Parallel bar dips
- Parallel bar push-ups
- Pull-up bar chin ups
- Pull-up bar push-ups
- Bench presses (with a bench)
- Butterfly with back support (with a bench)
- Reverse butterfly with chest support (with a bench)
- Seated shoulder presses (with a bench)