Power Rack inSPORTline Cable Column CC450
Amazing smith machine with counterweight pulleys, a workout cage, a pull-up bar and other cool accessories! Olympic weight plates for resistance adjustment.
- Možnosti (3)
Power Rack inSPORTline Cable Column CC450
The Power Rack inSPORTline Cable Column CC450 is a well-equipped smith machine designed for a versatile workout both at home or a professional gym! Guide bars allow you to train without a sparring partner. You can put the bar back onto the rack anytime. Top-class bearings allow for a smooth movement while the 14 safety bar stoppers allow you to stop anytime. If you prefer your own barbell, that’s okay – there are removable stoppers!
The cable system with counterweight pulleys, is another important part of this power rack. The counterweight pulley system can be adjusted to 18 different positions and features Olympic weight plates that allow you to adjust the resistance. Apart from the two single-hand counterweight pulley grips, there are also the upper and lower pulley attachments that can be attached to either side of the rack.
This power rack also comes with a variety of accessories that offer dozens of exercise variations, allowing you to focus on different muscle groups. Those are: adjustable multi-purpose parallel bars and leg press that will come in handy when you decide to get a bench. Then there’s the multi-purpose pull-up bar with multiple grip options and a lot of storage space, which will come in handy during a weight plate-based workout.
Weight plate-based workout
The CC450 Power Rack uses Olympic weight plates to adjust resistance, allowing you to exercise with the equipment you already own. You can place as many as 7 weight plates (an unlimited weight limit) on either side of the smith machine. The storage pegs that are attached to the pulleys have a weight limit of up to 600 kg. The storage pegs on either side of power rack allow you to safely store the weight plates when you’re not using the machine. The power rack comes with a pair of safety stoppers!
Attachments for every occasion
The impressive cable system and variety of grip options allow for a versatile workout. Apart from the upper and lower pulley attachments, there are also two single-hand counterweight pulley grips.
Counterweight guide bars with top-class bearings allow for a smooth movement and a safe workout. Thanks to a safety lock, you won’t need a sparring partner. You won’t have to worry even if you decide to exercise with a regular barbell – this power rack comes with 2 adjustable barbell stoppers; a shorter and a longer one.
The stable base and heavy frame allow you to put everything into your chin-ups and dips. You can choose from 4 different grips and therefore focus on different muscles groups. If you want to strengthen your back and arms, you can use not only the pull-up bar, but also the adjustable parallel bars.
- Multi-purpose power rack with accessories
- Weight plate-based resistance
- Smith machine – barbell with a rail 50 mm in diameter
- Adjustable counter weight pulley system
- Multi-purpose pull-up bar
- Guide bars for barbell exercise
- Storage space for weight plates and accessories
- Hook for attaching a suspension system or a resistance band
- Exercise guide board
- 14 barbell positions (barbell attached at both sides)
- 18 parallel bars/stoppers positions
- Weight transmission index: 2:1
- Pegs diameter: 50 mm
- Dimensions: L 175 cm x W 210 cm x H 232 cm
- Pull-up bar weight limit: 200 kg
- Training area dimensions: 300 x 242 x 219 cm
- Smith bar weight limit: unlimited (max 7 weight plates on either side)
- Cable weight limit: 600 kg
- Weight: 277 kg
- Category: S (EN 957) – suitable for commercial use
- Package dimensions: 220 x 60 x 40 cm
- Package weight: 307 kg
- Minimum recommended ceiling height: 250 cm
- Weight plates are NOT included
- Double-hand attachment – upper pulley
- Double-hand attachment – lower pulley
- 2 x single-hand attachment
- Multi-purpose bar extension
- Removable parallel bars
- Long bar stoppers
- Short bar stoppers
- Torso bar
- Leg press
- 2 x brackets (50 mm)
- Barbell squats
- Barbell lunges
- Standing chest presses
- Biceps pulley
- Biceps pulley – with support
- Triceps pulley
- Squats with pulley
- Side raises
- Rowing (lower pulley)
- Parallel bar push-ups
- Pull-up bar chin ups
- Bench presses (with a bench)
- Butterfly with back support (with a bench)
- Reverse butterfly with chest support (with a bench)
- Seated shoulder presses (with a bench)