The Eye massage device inSPORTline Simbora is a great compact tool that will be appreciated by everyone who often has tired eyes, whether it is from working at a computer, long concentration at school or wearing glasses. The device produces very efficient infrared light, which is often used for light therapy. When used, this radiation penetrates the deeper layers of the skin , where it activates collagen, can lighten the skin and at the same time remove circles under the eyes.
The inSPORTline Simbora massage device has two other functions. One of them is the high-frequency vibration with a frequency of 10,000 RPM, which improves blood circulation in the eye area and reduces swelling under the eyes. The second function is to heat the metal head up to a pleasant 42 ° C. This warming relaxes the muscles and contributes to the overall regeneration of the skin. It is natural that the skin's metabolism slows down with age and wrinkles form on the skin, which deepen over time. However, with regular care, you can prevent or possibly reduce these wrinkles. When using the Simbora device in combination with a cosmetic product, infrared radiation ensures better absorption of the product into the depth of the skin and at the same time intensifying the effects of cosmetic products.
Thoroughly cleanse the skin with our helpers - inSPORTline Reggi make -up facial towel and inSPORTline 3in1 micellar cleansing water. After cleansing, you can apply a light inSPORTline moisturizer, inSPORTline ultra moisturizer or inSPORTline revitalizing lifting cream to the skin around the eyes (see the first picture below) (the massage device can intensify their effect ). To start the device, hold down the lower button for 2 seconds. All functions of the device are preset to start automatically. You can set the combination of desired functions by pressing this start button repeatedly. The upper two buttons are used to set the head heating temperature (we recommend starting with the setting at the lowest temperature). Run the head of the device under and over the eye as shown in the figure - from the center of the eye to the outer edge and then around the entire eye. Give each eye at least 3 minutes 2 to 3 times a week . After the massage, clean the head of the device with a cosmetic cloth.
Our tip: you can also use the massage device on your lips. The device ensures better absorption of cosmetics into the lips and better blood circulation.
- uses infrared radiation, heating and vibration to combat skin imperfections
- perfectly perfuses the skin in the eye area
- activates skin collagen
- relieves under-eye circles, puffiness and pigment spots
- with regular use can reduce wrinkles
- setting of 3 modes (combination of functions)
- infrared light for light therapy
- vibration with a high frequency of 10,000 RPM
- head heating temperature setting (37 - 45 ° C)
- the battery charge level is shown on the display
- stylish design
- easy operation with three buttons
- charging via micro USB (power cable included)
- charging time: 1.5 hours
- operating time per charge: 30 minutes
- battery capacity: 500 mAh
- vibration frequency: 10,000 RPM
- material: ABS, zinc alloy
- dimensions: l14 x w2.8 h2.5 cm
- weight: 47 g