Power Rack inSPORTline Cable Column CC610
Multi-purpose professional smith machine with counterweight pulleys, weight blocks for resistance adjustment, Olympic barbell and other cool accessories!
- Možnosti (4)
Power Rack inSPORTline Cable Column CC610
The Power Rack inSPORTline Cable Column CC610 is an impressive smith machine designed for a versatile workout both at home or club gym! Guide bars allow you to train without a sparring partner. You can put the bar back onto the rack anytime. Top-class bearings allow for a smooth movement while the 10 safety bar stoppers allow you to stop anytime. If you prefer your own barbell, that’s okay – there are 2 kinds of removable stoppers!
The cable system with counterweight pulleys, is another important part of this power rack. The counterweight pulley system can be adjusted to 18 different positions and features weight blocks with a total weight of 120 kg that allow you to adjust the resistance. Apart from the two single-hand counterweight pulley grips, you can also use the two-hand pulley attachments that can be attached to either side of the rack. The upper pulley attachment is included. There’s a footrest on the left side that’s perfect for rowing.
This power rack also comes with a variety of accessories that offer dozens of exercise variations, allowing you to focus on different muscle groups. Those are: adjustable multi-purpose parallel bars that are perfect for a bodyweight workout and leg press that will come in handy when you decide to get a bench. Then there’s the multi-purpose pull-up bar with 4 different grip options and a weight limit of 180 kg.
Perfectly distributed load
The CC610 Power Rack uses weight blocks to adjust resistance. Since one pulley has a weight limit of 60 kg, you can exercise with up to 120 kg. The weight blocks are hidden behind the frame and therefore won’t bother you during the workout.
Attachments for every occasion
The impressive cable system and variety of grip options allow for a versatile workout. Apart from the upper pulley attachment, there are also two single-hand counterweight pulley grips, allowing you to exercise the entire body.
Counterweight guide bars with top-class bearings allow for a smooth movement and a safe workout. The barbell is compatible with 50mm weight plates that you can place onto one of the 4 storage pegs when you’re done. The power rack comes with 2 barbell stoppers.
The stable base and heavy frame allow you to put everything into your chin-ups and dips. You can choose from 4 different grips and therefore focus on different muscles groups. If you want to strengthen your back and arms, you can use not only the pull-up bar, but also the adjustable parallel bars.
- Multi-purpose power rack with accessories
- Weight block-based resistance
- Smith machine – barbell with a rail 50 mm in diameter
- Adjustable counter weight pulley system
- Olympic barbell
- Multi-purpose pull-up bar with 4 different foam-coated grips
- Guide bars for barbell exercise
- Storage space for weight plates and accessories
- Hook for attaching a suspension system or a resistance band
- Exercise guide board
- 10 barbell positions (barbell attached at both sides)
- 18 parallel bars/stoppers positions
- Weight transmission index: 2:1
- Pegs diameter: 50 mm
- Weight blocks: 2 x 60 kg (1 block = 5 kg)
- Dimensions: L 210 cm x W 140 cm x H 228 cm
- Inner width: 123 cm
- Rack weight: 325 kg
- Pull-up bar weight limit: 180 kg
- Smith bar weight limit: unlimited (max 7 weight blocks on either side)
- Cable weight limit: 120 kg
- Category: suitable for home and club use
- Number of boxes: 2 (220 x 86 x 27 cm + 43 x 41 x 25 cm)
- Package weight: 453 kg
- Weight plates are NOT included
- Double-hand attachment – upper pulley
- 2 x single-hand attachment
- Removable parallel bars
- Long bar stoppers
- Short bar stoppers
- Torso bar
- Leg press
- 2 x brackets (50 mm)
- Barbell squats
- Barbell lunges
- Standing chest presses
- Butterfly simulation
- Biceps pulley
- Biceps pulley – with support
- Triceps pulley
- Side raises
- Squats with pulley
- Rowing (lower pulley)
- Parallel bar push-ups
- Pull-up bar chin ups
- Bench presses (with a bench)
- Butterfly with back support (with a bench)
- Reverse butterfly with chest support (with a bench)
- Seated shoulder presses (with a bench)
- Seat lat pulldown (with a bench)